We need a logo designed for our new website. You can see the website being built in progress here: http://iacprofessionals.com/~gregor…migration/. While we internally tried to create a logo (the one you see) it just did not 'hit' where we wanted it to.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Our website will be dedicated to helping people with their immigration processes into and out of Mexico. The website is targeted at a Spanish audience so the logo should have the accent above the o: immigración
Lo que desea
- Font needs to be bold and professional
- Font needs to be sold and serious, less curvy and not as 'feminine'
- We want to incorporate the .com.mx into the logo, but the immigración should be able to stand on its own as well.
- We are not against all caps
- We like the paper airplane idea the original creators came up with, but we could not really tell it was a paper airplane.
- We want the icon (especially if you continue with the paper plane concept) to forge into the letters and be super cohesive.
- The icon needs to be super cohesive with the letters no matter what.