¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
is a small company based in Austria/Europe,
which is specialised in White Collar Boxing, which means box-training for
managers. Our Customers are in the age between 25-55 years.
A logo for
MB-Managerboxen already exists. Now we are planning to open a club. Therefore
we need an own logo. Logo should include the “white collar boxer” from the old
logo, and can be in the format of a club crest.
Logo could be found on the website and can be downloaded here:
- logo should contain the boxer
of the old logo
- logo can contain the same
colors (ruby colored & very dark grey)
- logo should look traditional
(so I thought a club crest –format would be good)
- logo should look elitist and noble.
- logo should contain “Manager Boxclub Wien" (and if there is enough space "White Collar Boxing")
- not more than 3 colors
- should not look too “trendy” or "young".
- should not have 3 dimensions