- Must be edgy, hip and alternative
- Outside the box
- We are not an a traditional, old nonprofit with no risk and safe images
- Do not include pictures of people, faces, feet or other body parts/generic images
- Must include the word "Brigades" in the design
- The text logo "Brigades" should include a complimentary design element that can be used independently to represent the brand. Similar to the universal understanding of the Apple logo. If iconic image is used it should represent the idea of global brigades (positive and abstract energy creating social change)
- The iconic image should be representative of a social movement
-THE ICONIC IMAGE OR COMPLIMENTARY DESIGN ELEMENT COULD BE AROUND THE LETTER 'B' BUT WE ARE OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS IF UNIQUE AND IDENTIFIABLE TO BRIGADES.
- Must be transferable to multiple mediums such as web, t-shirts, business cards, etc.
- Should be creative, positive, upbeat, high-energy, and easy to understand.
- Should be transferable to our other subsidiaries. Global Brigades is the parent organization and there are many program/departments of that entity. See http://www.globalbrigades.org.
1. Word “Brigades” in a hip, high energy, and readable script – A good example would be #800 , #729 . Please do not copy this font directly, we are just saying it is closer to what we like than other fonts.
2.The “.org” or program text (ie: “water”, “business”, etc) written in a complimentary but more professional font
3.The icon should be a unique lower or upper case “B” that is cursive or simply unique and compliments the “Brigades” script
Important! This project will be reviewed/ judged by: Oisin, Brandon, Steve and Michael