Mercy Center for Women (Erie, Pa) is an organization committed to transforming the lives of women. MCW takes in women in real need, houses them and provides real-life skills that equip them to be successful in life. We want to engage the entire community in this mission - a new logo/bi-line is the first step of an expansive campaign. Existing site: http://www.mcwerie.org/
VISION: For. women to restore hope, wholeness and stability for themeslves and their children.
Provide transitional housing for homeless women and their children
Provide an environment that is conducive to healing, recovery and growth
Provide support and opportunities for women, including our residents and those from the community
Network with other agencies and programs to better serve the needs of women
Cultivate leadership among women to benefit them
My companies, IDVidPro.com, Keys2Heaven.com, ErieAlityTV.com, and IDGenesys.com have contributed to the successes of many INSPIRATIONAL MAJOR MEDIA projects and ORGANIZATIONS (Disney's Narnia, Warner Brothers' Superman Returns, A&E's God or the Girl, ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition). We are committed to setting a standard for excellence, and are always interested in incorporating new talent for a variety of high-impact projects.
Please address questions specifically referring to this project to: Greg Schlueter, Greg@IDVidPro.com
Our primary target is women, ages 18-40 (those who are served) AND women with discretionary income and talents who want to aid in this mission (ages 35-70, income $50K+++/year, minimal college education, have community sensibilities and leadership). [certainly, we also want to engage men and others outside this primary target who will become benefactors]
Secondarily, the entire community. There will be substantial, additional campaign "build" following this logo/bi-line branding that engages the entire community in the mission.
The winning designer will:
(1) Incorporate the name ("Mercy Center for Women"), with the bi-line ("Changing Lives with a Touch of Mercy"), into an inspiring, powerful, unique, coherent symbol.
(2) Feel free to offer multiple variations and/or instances in terms of color, style, font or etc.;
(3) Be open to "tweaking" feedback without guarantee of final selection (we are respectful of your time and will not request tweaks unless you're in the ball park);
(4) In general, we want this to have a feminine appeal in style. Not looking for cheap, clip art!
(5) Make available all source files (Adobe Illustrator, etc.) "free and clear";
If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, please feel free to contact me directly: Greg@IDVidPro.com