Need logo depicting the spirit of a woman or figure living with purpose passion and possibility (can be abstract)... feeling of freedom and joy. I will also shortly be using this logo in a banner (not yet created) for my newsletter and emails. This banner will also have my photo in the design.
Need a logo for a new coaching company, targeting midlife, Baby Boomer women to live midlife and beyond with Purpose, Passion, and Possibility to Spark The Spirit & Soothe The Soul. Mid-LIFE MASTERY spelled as such to emphasize that is it about Life Mastery in the middle of your life, (dispelling the myths of midlife).
I turned 60 this year, look and feel much younger, and believe 40 is the new 60. I live my life with spirit and soul.
Newsletter launch in a couple of weeks called "Mid-LIFE PERSPECTIVES... Conversations for Purpose, Passion, and Possibility to Spark The Spirit & Soothe The Soul", for I would need the logo to eventually "work" in a banner which will have my photo as well.
Although no website yet, we will eventually also be doing information/internet marketing.
- Item 1... Tagline: Passion Purpose Possibility. (I had been thinking about a circle with the words passion purpose possibility encircling Mid-LIFE MASTERY, but don't want to stay stuck in that.)
- I'm also using "Spark The Spirit & Soothe The Soul" in my copy, but don't necessarily need it in the logo... or maybe that is the tagline, and not passion purpose possibility???
- Color Scheme: Not sure, but I see colors of the sunset... soft purples, pinks, oranges, yellows.
- I want a feeling of peace, and freedom.
- I prefer lower case letters but am open... I do want the words LIFE MASTERY in larger letters than "mid" to emphasize mastering life at this age.
- I want to create a brand that is understood.
- Item 1... Nothing "square", or with sharp corners,
- Very bright or harsh colors
- No very fancy script writing.