Superion Management is dedicated to being the premier combat sports agency. We are a new company, focused around the athlete and bringing the absolute best service in the industry.
What is unique about Superion Management is that all employees are or have been fighters. Some are still actively competing! Because of this, we understand, first hand, the needs and challenges of our athletes.
Our current website is at http://www.superionmanagement.com.
Three specific target audiences: fighters, sponsors, and promoters.
Fighters – Our main customers. 99% are males ages 18-40. Most have second jobs and are trying hard to make a living with fighting. We get athletes fights, sponsorships, appearances, and discounts.
Sponsors – Secondary customers. They represent a variety of businesses, and most are local. Our sponsors range from clothing and sporting equipment manufacturers to automobile dealerships. Sponsors provide product and services or funds in exchange for advertising.
Promoters – Secondary customers. 99% are male ages 30-50 who handle setting up fights and events. They come to our company for fighters, for either matches or appearances.
We are trying to convey three specific elements with our logo:
1. Integrity – honesty is another lacking element in many MMA productions and companies, we focus on this.
2. Easy-to-work-with – we have systems and policies that make working with us easier than our competition.
3. Professional – many fight outfits lack professionalism, we want this embodied in our logo.
Our wants are relatively simple:
• Style: modern, clean, professional, dynamic logo
• Must be instantly recognizable, logo will be seen on TV on our fighters’ apparel for very sporadic moments
• Specific color scheme is open, but no more than three colors
• Version must work when printed in black and white.
• Clearly seen even if it's small - it will be used on shorts, shirts, hats and business cards
• Final format delivery: PDF, JPG, BMP
• Stick to “wants” but feel free to innovate. Demonstrate your creativity.
Our don’t wants are also simple:
• Stiffness and Stuffiness - keep it clean and professional, but use creativity to avoid the stiffness of standard investment logos.
• No designs or logos stolen from other sites. Please try to keep your designs original and independent of each other
• Target our specific audiences and age groups
• Confusing logos, should be instantly recognizable and synonymous as MMA sports