TAGG®, Inc. The Thomas A. Gordy Group [Note the ® should be superscripted]
TAGG®, Inc. is a firm that “accelerates” other businesses. We help start-ups achieve their own bit of glory sooner. We help companies raise money to grow and we teach them how to run their businesses better, faster, and cheaper. In other words, we help them put more coins in their pockets. Our expertise is primarily in health care (biotechnology, medical devices, telemedicine, nanotechnology, and informatics) although we provide our services to security, telecommunications, and other businesses.
We need an updated logo that conveys us as professional, action-oriented, and modern. We want it to be based on our current logo to provide a link to the past. The new design needs to be a generation beyond what we now have. Move us from 2000 to 2020, from 2D to 3D. You may see our current logo at http://www.taggwereit.com.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Venture capitalists, scientists, physicians, business executives, and attorneys
The logo will be used on business cards, the web site, and marketing materials
• It should be a variation of the existing TAGG cross design from http://www.taggwereit.com. The cross is an international symbol for health care. It also vaguely resembles a “t”.
• The vertical and horizontal parts of the cross should be composed of multiple thin lines or bars that suggest that they are interwoven
• The color of the cross should be RGB 255-0-0
• The font for the company name should be modern, yet serious, and suggest forward movement
• Underneath “TAGG®, Inc.” must be the phrase, “The Thomas A. Gordy Group”. Please note that the ® behind TAGG® is superscripted.
• The logo must incorporate the phrase: “Business Growth & Development Accelerators”
• It should be a vector graphic
• It should work at a variety of scales from business cards to billboards
• We need the logo with and without text as well as version on black and white backgrounds
• Feedback will be given generously throughout the process
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING THIS DESIGN BRIEF!