TVplus is a new service that delivers the BEST web content (social and informational) based on what you are watching on TV, whenever you are watching it (Live or Recorded/DVR)
TVplus is fun, easy to use and works on mobile devices (iphone, android, etc.) as well as on laptops. It uses your device's internal microphone to recognize what you are watching on TV and automatically deliver a 'companion' experience.
We put the PLUS in TV -
- Connect with friends
- Find new friends based on the shows you watch
- Discover new TV shows to watch
- Get actor, trivia and other information based on what's on screen at that moment
- Follow comments from interesting people.
And remember, ALL of this information is delivered to users when it matters the most in the TV show because we know where you are in the program. Even if you are watching on DVR or for TV shows that have never aired on TV before.
This is the next generation of television - bringing the BEST of the WEB to what you are watching on TV.
This is a mainstream consumer internet service. The logo should have broad appeal to a mass audience and contain a strong enough logo mark that it can be recognized without the need for text (i.e., TVplus). Think Facebook 'F' or Twitter 'T'.
The logo should be fun and accessible. The friendliness of Twitter, the fun of Yahoo! and the elegance of Apple.
First and foremost, be CREATIVE!
1. The logo should contain a well-defined mark plus the text 'TVplus'
2. There should be an optional usage with the tagline 'Watch TV Better'
3. The mark should be strong enough to stand alone without the text, TVplus
4. This mark WILL be used on Television as a 'bug' (or 'dog' in some countries). That means think about it's usage as a monotone overlay on a TV screen similar to the way a TV network shows its logo in the corner during a show.
5. We are open to color exploration so please provide choices. However, our primary palette is currently in the blue family. This is NOT a requirement.
6. We've attached an image to give you a sense for the product experience. This is simply a visual reference and NOT to be followed literally as you design a logo.
7. This will also be used as an app icon on the iphone and ipad so this should be considered.