Korean Leadership Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission statement is to "(loosely translated) create better communities through sacrifices and volunteering experiences by supporting and funding the following:
1. advise to instill a vision based on our experience
2. develop and foster next generation of Korean leaders and workers for the main stream US
3. establish the truthful history and pass down "rightful" assests to the next generation
Loose Translation of Korean name for this organization is "Korean American Support Foundation"
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
the members of the foundation are late 50s to 80 years old successful retirees. Many of which were owners and CEOs of medium size companies.
The logo will be displayed for PR, events and sponsorships.
We are looking for a new logo design from our current one. We are looking for 2 different versions.
1. new logo but keeping the "torch" in the middle.
2. completely new logo not based on the current one
We can place the Korean Characters if you are unable to do so.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte