¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I'm just starting out trying to break away from the norm black full flash websites I see every other photographer has. I have some ideas where I want to go but I would love some input from professionals or amatuers that are just as good. I need something simple and crisp. Maybe a concept that ties in my name with a look. I'm open to using any version of the words freshly cut photography, fresh cut photos, freshly cut photos, etc. Hopefully my bullet points will steer you in the right direction...
Lo que desea
- My website will consist of a very fresh white background
- It will also contain a single orange Gerber daisy (see photo here: http://picasaweb.google.com/compass…6327016450
- I'm hoping to only have a few colors: Black, white, orange, green.
- If it helps, I also want to incorporate some type of water or splash or drop in it. Doesn't have to have it though.
- Try not to make it too corporate.
- Looking for something fun but structured... Script but not comic sansy (if that makes sense?)
- anymore colors other than those listed
- would prefer a vector rather than photos etc.
- no clipart please
- must be related to the concept of frshly cut flowers, no standard photo stuff