A mascot concept in .psd format, showing a few different poses.
1. For a “404 page not found” screen: the robot has a sad expression or gesture. For example:
2. The robot doing a friendly gesture or greeting, to use for pages that have messages. For example:
3. An attentive pose (for a form where users type in questions).
4. Sitting on an invisible surface with his feet hanging over (like sitting on a step).
5. The name of the company (piqc) should be visible at all times (somewhere on the robot).
The robot should be friendly, trustworthy, full of vitality and intelligence. It looks into the viewer’s eye, exuding energy and warmth. It is cute, compelling and hi-tech.
Note: Please feel free to vary the capitalization in "PIQC." We're trying to convey the pronunciation ("pixie") but are not sure whether all caps or all lowercase ("piqc") looks better.
For the logo chosen, we will need a file in .psd format, with a transparent background, if applicable. A style sheet should include information on colors, fonts, etc. as needed.