We are a digital printing company (think giant Xerox copiers), and our roots are from a Kinko's model but we have grown to be more of a commercial printer. Our employees are energetic and knowledgeable; people come to us instead of our competitors because we care about their projects. We offer a wide array of products - not just copies - including signs and banners, mailing services, bindery and finishing, and more. We have a heavy retail / walk-in component to our business - servicing 300-400 customers per day - but most of our revenue comes in the back door through account and commercial customers. We need something will appeal to both audiences.
Florida State University is literally in our backyard; therefore the current perception by many large businesses is that we are ONLY a campus copy shop where in reality we can and do handle many large accounts. We would like to attract more large regional companies.
The logo will be displayed on: Website, Letterhead, Storefront, Billboard, Delivery Vehicle, etc
We need a new logo for our company ( http://www.targetcopy.com )
- We are looking for something contemporary - clean, but exciting and unique.
- The logo should be able to work well both as a 4-color or 1-color version.
- We want the brand to be professional - but can touch on playful/trendy.
- We would like an image to go with the brand name - (not just text).
- We would ultimately like to drop the COPY from our name, and change our name to something that better encompasses all of the services we provide (such as Target Graphics, or Target Direct - whatever). So the design needs to be modular enough that we exchange those words but maintain our brand identity.
- Our current tag line is "Digital Printing & More" - this needs to be changed to "graphic and printing solutions" or something similar that better explains what we do.
- Need to be careful about staying away from Target Stores branding. We are not affiliated in any way.
Attached are our current logo and a sample design of a new design that we sort of like, but want some new ideas.