kaipo necesitaba un nuevo diseño de logotipo
y lanzó un concurso de diseño en 99designs.
Un ganador ha sido elegido entre 134 diseños de 49 diseñadores freelance.
Red Pill is a brand-new educational product that trains people to improve physical, emotional, spiritual, & financial health in 90 days.
The Red Pill idea comes from the movie, The Matrix, & the logo should represent the idea that there's a special formula (a "red pill") that you can take to set you free from a life that sucks.
This logo will be used on blogs, books, & software boxes.
People looking to break free from a life that sucks & improve their physical, emotional, spiritual, & financial health ... and simply live a free, balanced, healthy, successful lifestyle.
1) A logo
2) A "Red Pill" font treatment
3) A .psd version of the final product
Think heavenly... futuristic... white/red theme... and all the emphasis on this "magical" pill.
I'm afraid to mention ideas because I don't want to affect your creativity in any way, but some possible ideas:
1) Something like this red pill .. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-ph…oncept.php .. floating & glowing above outstretched hands like this .. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-ph…rkness.php .. only on a white, not black, theme
2) An effect like this might be cool .. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-ph…fering.php .. where everything is black & white & all the emphasis is on the red pill
3) Or, just a clean, vertical red pill might be all we need. I'll have to see it.
Te hemos guardado un lugar en tu concurso de logotipos.