NewCommerce is a brand new consultancy that works with retailers and manufacturers to help them reinvent how they sell their goods. We also commit 10% of our profit to fund economic development projects in Latin America.
If I like your work, I'll use you again and recommend you. I used to work for TV Guide, ESPN, and Fox, and have clients and friends all over the advertising/design world.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our audience: executives and marketing teams at retailers (online and offline) and manufacturing companies. We are a group of professionals in our 40's and will specifically target companies that have not yet gone direct to consumer on the web... so we want to stay somewhat conservative in our design.
Our target is probably age 40-65, smart, ambitious, with responsibility for very large business lines. They want to see smart, cutting edge thinking and good design, grounded in conservative business principles. We're aiming to be more progressive than a bank, but more conservative than Miami Ink.
I'd like the typeface design to be the primary distinctive characteristic. Please suggest a graphic mark to go with the text that can work in a horizontal and vertical stack with the word-mark. No problem if you recommend a word-mark only, as I like clean, sharp logos.
1. We don't have a color palette yet, so go for what you think expresses where we want to go. (Stay away from pastels and pinks.)
2. Please no cartoons or stock photos.
3. Don't be too literal - we don't need shopping carts, or money, or a shopping bag.
4. Keep it simple and sharp - no serifs or script.
5. Include a small "TM" on the logo.
6. Final version will need to be delivered for both Print (CMYK) as an .ai or .eps and Web (RGB) (one high-quality JPG and one web optimized under 50kb)