Sitellite is an open source CMS project without a logo. Help us make the project stand out the way it should! We're gearing up to release Sitellite 5.0 and want it to make a splash. Something slick and professional, but fun is good. Playing on the theme of a "satellite" might be good, but we're open to ideas!
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Sitellite is an open source CMS project without a logo. Our homepage is http://www.sitellite.org. The name "Sitellite" is just "Satellite" with "Site" mixed in, so something based on a satellite theme might work well (satellite, orbit, space ship or shuttle launching, etc.). Our working slogan is "Get more out of your website." but feel free to suggest a better one too :)
You can see a mockup product box on http://www.sitellite.org/ as well as a working demo of the software for inspiration here:
- The "Sitellite" name itself and how it would look with "5" and "CMS" added to it
- An iconic image that is memorable and stands out, preferably separate from the name itself (an icon we can use to brand the project)
- Sample colours that would work well for the site itself and other associated material (e.g., documentation) -- we're not set on our current colours, feel free to suggest new ones if you think they would work better
- How the slogan might fit in with the logo
- Format must be vector so it's resizable
- Not too traditional
- Not too trendy, but slick
- Fun is good :)