I'm Dr. Kenny Handelman, a psychiatrist, expert in ADHD, and host of several websites which help people interested in learning more about ADD/ADHD.
ADHD World is a growing social network site which has >1500 members from all over the world. They connect with one another to share stories, information, resources, etc.
ADHD World is for parents of kids and teens with ADD/ADHD, and it is also for adults who have ADD/ADHD, for spouses of adults with ADD/ADHD, as well as for therapists, coaches, and other professionals who work with ADD/ADHD.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
People interested in connecting online to learn more about ADD/ADHD, including:
* parents of kids/teens with ADD/ADHD
* adults with ADD/ADHD
* spouses of adults with ADD/ADHD
* professionals who work with people with ADD/ADHD
Look of the logo:
* we want the logo to contain the words: ADHD World
* We want the logo to include graphical images that support the ideas of the site - i.e. some aspect of 'world' or 'global' graphics may be helpful, some aspect of 'dialogue' graphics may be helpful
* We want this logo to look professional
* a web 2.0 look and feel would be appreciated (though not too far to the edge, as most of the demographic of this site is not that far into web 2.0)
* I tend to like blue colors, though I'm open to different approaches
* can be all small caps: adhd world, or mixed: ADHD World
What to avoid:
* anything which would not look professional for a medical site - i.e. dollar signs, etc.
You can see the current look of the site here: http://www.adhdworld.com
This was essentially a slight modification of a simple template and logo which came 'out of the box'. I'd like to have a much more professional look and that is why I'm requesting your help.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte