We're a startup accelerator. We're going to launch ten new companies, from scratch, in one year. Hence the name.
These companies we launch will focus on web and mobile applications. And we're going to do it the old-fashioned way: by building the right thing for the right market at the right time.
- Bring-your-own-beer over wine and cheese
- T-shirt and jeans over vest and trendy shoes
- Money-in-the-bank over word-of-mouth
- Sweat and effort over serendipity
- Getting out of the office over spending time honing the perfect product
- Listening over talking
- Results over activity
- Doing over planning
We're a team of four entrepreneurs who've built, and currently run, companies. We need to create a place where smart, hungry founders can learn and build things. And we need to make it clear that we're being efficient with the money we give them, and very hands on.
We believe strongly in the Lean Startup methodology, which is a way of building new companies carefully, based on lots of customer interaction. If you want to see similar organizations, check out YCombinator, or Betaworks, or Extreme Labs.