Midwest tattoo / piercing shop is looking for a new logo. Must be unique and exciting with a tongue-in-cheek sense of mischief.
The client is looking for a fun, engaging illustration of BigFoot (upper body for logo) leaning into the picture with a partially shaved arm (Bicept/Tricept & partial forearm), showing a tattoo (image will change so leave area for mapping art). There will be a need for the character full body as well, so please keep dimensions and scale in mind.
The typography "Bigfoot Tattoo®" needs to harken back to the the days of "TALES FROM THE CRYPT" style and encompas or integrate with the Bigfoot character with balanced design and aesthetics.
- Complete originality
- Fun with a bit of mischief and aggression
- Highest level of professionalism is EXPECTED
- Files to be submitted in Vector (Adobe Illustrator CS3 or earlier) only.
- full color (vibrant colors) easily converted to Pantone/spot & CMYK (please keep # of spot colors to 6 or less)
- halftone (b/w) version needed
- reproducible from 1/4" to ???
- If a specific font is used, please supply name of font or supply for future use if awarded the project
- if logo design is dominantly horizontal, please show vertical treatment as well (and vice-versa)
- No clip art
- No hokey illustrations
- No Flames
- No Skulls
- No Tribal Patterns
- If you're unsure about the design DON'T SUBMIT IT!