Perfect Programming is looking for a new face of their logo. They've had their website redesigned and would like a logo to match.
They are keen to keep the colours of their existing logo and they like the "Escher" effect of the intertwining P's. UPDATED: They are keener on Vista colours than keeping their own green!
As you can see from the website, http://www.perfectprogramming.com, my clients are Microsoft Axapta experts and their website has a very Microsoft look to it. We've recently updated the look of their website and now they'd like to update their logo to also reflect that look.
You can view their current logo here.
- Very modern and visually stunning
- Keep "Escher" effect of intertwining P's
- Keep in greens - ok to vary on colours, but client really likes green
- The client really wants to see creativity, they are very open minded, not at all corporate
- Logo must be delivered in vector format, pref. Illustrator with all text converted to curves.