Zoomix is a new innovative, international food & drinks brand. Our main product is blended drinks - Milkshakes, juices, smoothies. We also intend to sell food such as crepes and baked items as an ancillary product.
We intend to implement a variety of new digital technologies within our stores which focus on supporting, innovating and improving the customer experience.
Overall, Zoomix is about celebrating life, innovative thinking and giving back to the customers and communities who support us. We really want to change the way customers and stores interact. We don't only want customers to have a fun and enjoyable experience in-store. We want them to engage with us, help us build a better community and be truly rewarded for their engagement and contribution.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
Otros requisitos relativos al color
- Magenta and white
- The brand's distinctive magenta colour is E6377C, along with white
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Pan Gu reference image. This image is for reference only and should not be reproduced.
Original brand signage for a small popup stall, we do not envision the new signage to look like this.
Original logo concept (Please do not just reproduce a drinks cup based concept logo, if we were looking for that we would just stick to the original logo)
This is a style suggestion for creating a fun digital feel kind of logo (Please do not just reproduce what is contained in this reference)
Juice Nation - Good example of a fun minimal logo that can be implemented as store signage and other functions.
Good example of the "golden ratio" and also the use of thick curved white lines, which creates a minimal, clean, feeling which can be employed in a variety of situations through creating different images
Good example of a minimal logo which can be changed easily to create branding options and alternatives
We are looking for a logo that is:
- Has a complex layer of meaning behind the simple design
The logo must have a meaning connected to the business, whether it is to the product we sell, the service we provide or the ethos behind the brand.
The logo will be used on a variety of branding materials such as:
- Signage for the physical store
- A variety of other digital and printed applications
Themes you might want to explore:
- Mythical characters such as Pan Gu (Chinese deity)
- "Elixir of life"
- A "digitalised"/"pixel" concept of the earth in brand related colours
- Qilin (A mythical creature from Chinese culture)
- Greek/Celtic deities which have symbolism related to life, creation, food & drink and other virtues embodied by our ethos.
- An abstract mixture/combination of different elements from the ideas listed above or other relevant ideas.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte