WASH FOR LIFE is an independent consultancy 'firm' (ZZP in Dutch), soon to be launched (besides the logo, a website will need to be developed)
WASH for life stands for the fact that the simple act of washing hands with water and soap will reduce global diarrhoea incidence by one-third. Diarrhoea still accounts for 2 million deaths a year, of which 80% children under five!
WASH is also the acronym for water supply, sanitation and hygiene.
WASH FOR LIFE will offer the following services:
- WASH project, programme and policy development;
- Development, organisation and facilitation of WASH training (modules) and workshops;
- Coaching and training of national and expat WASH staff. Before or during assignment;
- Assessment, planning, monitoring and evaluation assignments.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
WASH FOR LIFE offers its services to INGO's (international non-governmental organisations); organisations acting in the humanitarian sector, development aid/co-operation and/or emergency/relief aid.
E.g. Oxfam, CARE, Doctors without borders.
But also agencies like USAID, UNICEF, WHO etc.
I'd like a logo that links water supply, sanitation and hygiene with (public) health. It needs reference to water, but not necesarily a drop (that's a bit too easy to my opinion)
Other things to consider:
- something with handwashing;
- (third world) children;
- (third world) woman/women;
- emergency relief
- possibly using 4 instead of "for" (re. Dance4life), WASH should be in capitals though: WASH4life
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte