Cómo Taisiya Kudashkina comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
This project is about creating a new logo for the russian website tulp.ru, which is an online social network. Please create the brand,the identity, the subject of the desire for the new mania.
I am announcing the new web page design project at the web page design section of this portal. The ideal variant would be if you could work on both- logo and design. Even if you are going to work on the logo only you might want to check the description of the web page design to obtain the whole picture: http://99designs.com/contests/36039/brief
Tulp.ru is a russian online urban city guide that will help people find good places to eat, shop, drink, relax and play, based on the informed opinions of a vibrant and active community of locals in the know. The best US analogy is the well-known yelp.com- an innovative online review social service, which features a reference library for local services, businesses and places to visit.
The portal theme is tulp (the dutch name of the tulip)- tulp represents the story of art, beauty and lust. The famous tulip bubble represents the tale of a luxury item becoming the affordable commodity of the mass- the style, the grace, the elegance for everybody. The luxury items- the best places to go, the finest places to spend your time into, the prime services to use- are to the knowledge of everybody.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Women 22-45 years old
Actively participates in the social life
From the medium-sized city
Likes to travel,going out
Visits the theaters,performances
Likes to read,professional literature as well as fiction
Likes to talk,discuss,share the opinions
Though I am saying that my ideal client is a women, I request you not to design the women-targeted site only. I am anticipating to have an about 60% of the users women, but the rest 40% are still men.
The logo should be simple, elegant, clean and clear.
Web 2.0 style since its a logo for the social service.
Tulip orientation, tulip stylization.
You can try to come up with some “people are connected” symbol, but don’t go far away from the tulip theme.
I would like to see something really outstanding. Something from the type “Love it Hate it”.I am very opened to the experiments and want to have the design which is different. I want people to get talking about the new service, new design, new possibility. For example I really like the new AOL logos, which are listed here: http://www.submitsolution.com/aols-…verywhere/
This tells you the degree on which I am opened to experiment
Please see the attached files for the examples of the logos which we liked/didn't like
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte