Achieve Sustainable Organic Online Visibility & Higher Marketing ROI
Layout: ( - the following notes refer to the document called "CMO and CEO PITCH" docx file attached to this briefing - ):
1. Start with the linkbird logo in one corner at the top - you can find it here: https://www.linkbird.com/en/press/p…-material/
2. Big Headline: "Achieve Sustainable Organic Online Visibility & Higher Marketing ROI"
3. First Subsection Headline: "Why Inbound Marketing?"
4. Use the first quote prominently - try to visualize the numbers in an appealing fashion: “Seventy percent of people want to learn about products / services through content, rather than ads.” (Inc. 2014)
5. Use one, two or all of the following quotes in the document and visualize them appealingly.
6. Make a cool graphic out of the two charts pitting "Pay-per-Click" vs. "Inbound Marketing"
7. Use the two graphic subtitles as shown in the document.
8. Second Subsection Headline: "Why linkbird?"
9. Add the company description in the document: "linkbird helps companies..."
10. Make big and bold: "Our customers generate a higher visibility and more traffic in Search:"
11. Create a cool graphic out of the chart (+ description below)
12. Visualize the info below: "linkbird customers also increase..."
13. Finally, add the references as shown in the document
14. End with a simple text+link: http://www.linkbird.com/free-trial
DINA A4 – One-sheet - upright (different to the example attached)
Where appropriate please make use of the company colors: orange (#ff6500) and blue (#0099d0) - otherwise just black
Try to make the background not boring, try using different shades to emphasize the two different parts of the pitch ("Why Inbound Marketing?" - "Why linkbird?")
For examples on how it shoud look, please refer to the two plista-factsheets attached to this briefing. Apart from that, you are free to be creative as long as you stick to the facts in the document. Try to visualize as much information as possible.
Important: We need the finished infographic as a *.psd-file or *.pptx-file in case we want to make last-minute-adjustments of the content before creating a PDF out of it.