We need a great looking label that will fit on squeeze bottle. The bottle is a transparent plastic ketchup/mustard style squeeze bottle- With the chocolate in it looks brown. The cap is a transparent white with a red tip cover. The bottle is 2 3/8” diameter by 5” tall. (Photo attached).
Size: 3” wide x 4” tall (any shape that looks good!).
Color: One color, full color, we’re just looking for the best design.
What must be on the label:
- Name of the Product: CocoaLava
- Tagline: Gourmet Liquid Chocolate
- Company Information:
Chocoley.com (must be in Pristina font), 866-528-5252, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- A circle with the following information in it (each on its own line in the following order):
Tree Nut Free
- "Ingredients: Sugar, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Non Fat Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Vanilla and BHA (an antioxidant)"
- Other information: Shake well before use. Store at room temperature.
- Net Weight: 15.8 oz (bottom right corner).
Fun is okay but cheap or kid oriented is not.
No stock photos, clip art, fonts/art that requires a liscense.
- Print ready (editable) Adobe Illustrator file of the final label.
- Print ready (editable) Adobe Illustrator file of the CocoaLava name by itself however you have designed it to look in the final label.
- JPEG file of each of the above (web ready)
- PDF file of each of the above