Multiple brands (URLs) - see "Brief Overview" for list
We are looking to drive traffic to ten different client auto sales websites.
Brands for which you'll be designing these banners:
>>> Car Dealers (example: houstoncardealers.net)
>>> Car Price Blowout (example: acurablowout.net)
>>> Vehicle Clearance (example: hondaclearance.net)
>>> Auto Deals (example: jaguardeals.net)
>>> Cars On Sale (example: mazdaonsale.net)
>>> Auto Sale (example: cadillacsale.net)
>>> Local Auto Dealers (example: localforddealers.net)
>>> Shop Cars (example: shopmercury.com)
Potential car buyers.
(list of URLs included under "Brief Overview")
- 3 static banners (same basic creative, 3 different sizes, for one website name)
- Once approved, will need those same banners output 9 more times, each time using different color scheme and website name
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banners must include the website name
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should incorporate the look of the website, if the site is currently live
- If you choose to include any vehicle images in your design, please stay within the following five makes (and you should be using more than one make in the banner): Ford, Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, Nissan
- Include the following copy: "All Vehicles Are On Sale"
- Optional additional copy: "New car inventory liquidation"
- Include button that says: "See Clearance Prices"
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF or JPG banners at the indicated file sizes, as well as all original Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks files
If you're looking for more contests like this one, please visit http://99designs.com/people/mediaworkz. We've got a bunch of contests running or about to be launched.