Cómo E.vega comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
Nombre de la organización
WIRED SERVICES (E-Flyer)
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We sell and install Audio Visual equipment into the corporate and education sector.
i.e. Plasma Screens, projectors, automation systems, etc..
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
WHAT WE WANT:
We are after a single page E-Flyer promoting Epson’s new projector. The intention is distribute these via email to primary and secondary schools.
We are promoting a new Epson interactive projector into schools. This projector sits above an ordinary Whiteboard and allows the teacher to write on the board via an infra-red pen.
It is meant to be an alternative technology for interactive whiteboards currently on the market. Interactive Whiteboards are special boards which are essentially large touch screens that allow you to use your finger or special pen as a mouse and interact with the projected image.
Epson EB-455Wi (Brightlink 455Wi in the U.S.) http://epson.com.au/microsite/450wi…_455wi.asp
The main goal is to make them aware that there is an alternative to the traditional interactive whiteboards.
Would like to highlight advantages over traditional whiteboards (Use Epson promotional Material)
• Save Money – Save $1000’s per classroom
• More responsive than traditional touch sensitive interactive boards.
• Save space – Unlike interactive boards u can still use surface as normal whiteboard.
• Doesn’t break – Because you are not writing on any special surface there is no risk of damaging writing area.
Would like material to be in keeping with sample style (I’ve attached image sample)
I’ve attached a sample ad we’ve had done previously which I’m not 100% happy with i.e. colour scheme, fonts, format etc..
I’ve done a quick mock up design which I think is more what I am looking for.
• To display our Logo
• To display phone number
• Be attention grabbing because this is most likely to be put in the junk folder within the first few seconds
• Needs to have information as per original design(attached)