- First off, we want to stress that we promise daily feedback on all submissions received for this contest.
- This is a creative contest as well as a professional project. We are looking to tweak two of our company graphics because we feel it will have a positive effect for marketing purposes.
- Looking to create a visual connection between our brand (7Brands) and "translation." Connecting this concept to our users is more important than the quality of the graphics.
1st Graphic: Center space/banner with globe (samples attached)
- Feel free to alter/add the font, structure, arrangements, borders, elements etc.
The banner should:
1) Communicate that we're a translation company that specializes in all major languages and for businesses worldwide
2) Be clean and basic, but have character
3). Be 516 x 148
4) Go with the color scheme of our website
5) Serve a clear purpose
6) Should NOT have pictures of people in the design. This reduces the corporate feel of the company, which helps connect with the user.
7) Be versatile for both the "7Brands" name and the "BB" name (attached). This will allow us to use one logo design for subsidiary sites that we have.
2nd Graphic: Top right corner space/map (samples are attached)
Please apply same details from Graphic #1 to Graphic #2, but note that the size for Graphic #2 is approx. 200 x 85 (no larger than 85 in height)
We want to emphasize color because we believe it is one of those critical, unspoken rules when creating a Web 2.0 type site. Low usage of color has a psychological appeal to it (e.g. Facebook and Twitter).