Humble, a new brand, is making a MAJOR push into the online market place, as well other major brick and mortar stores, this year.
The MOST important things are: 1.) REALLY emphasize that this is an entire product line for Transitioning and Multi-Textured Hair, and 2.) To get NOTICED, and thereby, get the Humble name out.
We need to STAND out on grocery shelves, as a specific solution to the TA's hair concerns.
We need for their interest to be sparked enough for them to pick it up off the shelf and head to the register!
1. Use the logo (or feel free to alter it---been considering revamping it for some time).
2. The brand LINE is: Transitioning & Multi-Textured(tm). People will be searching for the LINE before they look for the actual product. So, this should take precedence over the product name, 'ONE.'
This product is named "ONE," and it is a cream for hair. (No particulars about all caps/no Caps).
3. The overall design should work well on a jar and also be able to be used on our bottled products.
4. Please use androgynous colors (no purples, pinks..)
5. Please nothing stereotypical or overly ethnic/exclusionary (e.g. hair picks...) as we have White clients with multi-textured hair, as well.
6. Include ingredient listing, contact info, etc.
7. No cartoon or animals.
8. Pictures of people, ingredients are fine.
9. Label Dimensions - 1.5 inches x 7.5 inches, rectangular shape.
10. Label will be placed on all white packaging.