Cómo cmykphoto comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
- I am a professional photographer and I would love to have a tattoo design for the word "believe" I do not want it to be the written "believe" but rather a design that implies or symbolizes believe. And please no photographic related imagery in the tattoo at all.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
- A tattoo design for the word "believe" in a non-text format. Preferably in black (for a non color tattoo) or with a small amount of color. I want something that is symbolic to the word "believe". As an idea I love that tatoo on Hedi Klum's arm that looks is according to her - her husband's name (the singer Seal) and three stars to symbolize her 3 children. I love that this tattoo is sybolic rather than a literal spelling of Seal. I would love the same thing for the word "Believe"
Lo que desea
- Design must be able to be rendered by a tattoo artist - so the details cannot be too fine. Also, the design should look good small and medium in size. To fit an arm (normal size arm) or an ankle.
- I do love butterflies, sun depictions...thin - delicate lines versus thicker line designs
- Too much design, too much detail, or too much color. I want to keep the design simple but striking.
- I am not too fond of the following: birds, roses, hearts,
- too literal interpretations
- no cameras or anything photography related imagery
- no hearts please
- no "typical" imagery please.
- I am an artist myself so I really do not want "typical" or clip art type of work....