Cómo Emre Sokullu comenzó su viaje en otro diseño de web o app
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
GROU.PS is a social groupware platform that allows people to come together and form interactive communities around a shared interest or affiliation. The functionality of any online group is limited only by the members' collective imagination and ambition. The GROU.PS platform is used to create a wide variety of community sites, including online gaming forums, e-learning classrooms, fan clubs, charity fundraising campaigns, college alumni societies, and event planning portals.
By giving any user the ability to create an easy-to-use, yet powerful, social network, GROU.PS is propelling online collaboration, communication and content sharing in a new socially aware direction.
* The dominant color should be white.
* A modern font selection such as Montserrat (Google Font) might be good.
* Fonts should be bigger than current defaults
* The new site must be mobile/tablet friendly.
* Simplicity is appreciated.
We will trnasfer a lot of our image assets from our existing web site into this new redesign. Hence you must bear that in mind while redesigning -- in terms of colors, page width etc.
* It will be a remodification of our home page.
* This one will be simpler. See the draft in attachments.
* Our current home page comes with a gallery. In this one, no gallery but just an iPhone and desktop screens. The content of a sample private social network will flow in there similarly to the featured image of http://www.mailboxapp.com/
* Button should be beautiful
* After giving our numbers (how many orgs use us) and before showing some features, we would like to show the main use cases: Work, Non-Profit, Education with more potential placeholders below (there may be more categories we want to show)
* The footer can be smaller than its current size, because rather than showing every item of the "About us" section there in the footer, we'll throw a link that goes to our new under-construction corporate site. Same with Support and Community as well. The footer may be in a new color as well.
We want this to be simple, but I'll appreciate if you give us a PSD that has pretty much everything that our current home page has (certainly excluding the gallery), as well as the new ideas drawn in the draft, with layers, so that we can see how it will look when we add add/remove sections.
Feel free to add your thoughts on what parts to include/exclude as well.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte