This book, and the foundation being created around it, will change many lives for the better. Help us start off on the right foot with a killer design for the book cover. We will need many other logos and print projects designed after this - looking for a designer with the talent to handle all of it for us. Thanks!
Bridge to Excellence
Thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking for a classic, eye-catching design for a personal development book aimed at the mass market. This book is a collection of stories and interviews with highly successful individuals. The book should inspire and equip readers of all ages and abilities to pursue and achieve excellence!
- The title of the book is...Bridge to Excellence: Conversations with Champions by Eric Whitelaw
- The cover should include the tagline: Revealing the keys to success, fulfillment and excellence through the shared insight of leaders and Champions.
- While not necessary, I'd like to see the graphic representation of a bridge in some way. I'm not a designer, so it's hard for me to describe. I'm open to all ideas (artsy, abstract, mystical, whatever), so give it your best shot.
- I like blues and reds, but am open to anything.
- Dimensions of book cover are 9 1/4" H x 6 1/4" W. The entire jacket including inside flaps, should be 21" x 9 1/4". The spine will be 1 1/16" W.
- i'd like a standard back cover with a description, a couple of testimonials (advance praise), picture, isbn insignia, etc.. I will supply photo.
- I am looking for elegant, classic, professional.
- would like psd files so we can manipulate in Corel if necessary later