Gary Haga necesitaba un nuevo diseño de impreso o envases
y lanzó un concurso de diseño en 99designs.
Un ganador ha sido elegido entre 70 diseños de 23 diseñadores freelance.
Cómo Gary Haga comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
I need a Front Cover Design for a new paperback 7-day Bible study guide that explains in very simple terms who God is, what His plan for our life is all about, and how we get started heading down that road! The reader will spend 20-30 minutes a day for 7 days, learning what the Bible says about who God is, and what His plan is for each one of us.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need a fresh cover design that focuses the reader on realizing God does have a well thought out, detailed plan for every individual, and collectively for humanity. This book is a "to-the-point" "no-frills" explanation of God's Plan. It is in a workbook format on 81/2 x11 size and is a fill-in-the-blanks with the answers in the margins. The book was written to simply lay out the facts of the Bible for someone interested in exploring what all that 'Bible stuff' is really all about. Then the reader is free to make up their own mind what to do with it; accept, deny, or ignore God. The emphasis is on the fact that God loves us very much. He wants us to "get it" about Him, not what we hear in the distorted daily sound bites coming at us every day. This book will cut to the chase and give the info needed to make a good decision based on having a thorough understanding of just how much God really loves us.
Lo que desea
- Item 1...I'm trying to tell the reader that God loves them above all else, and that He wants to help them get to the place they were originally designed to be...with Him! To do that, they need to understand who God is, and what He has done for them, and what they need to do in response to God.
- So I want to see God's love, at the same time conveying the fact that God does lay out certain things that we individually need to do in order to be in a personal relationship with Him. We can run from Him and chase after a lot of things, but in the end, God has a plan. And it includes giving everyone a 2nd chance to know Him.
- You are wide open with creative ideas, with no restrictions on color schemes, etc.
- Item 1...Please, absolutely nothing religious-looking, or 'preachy' or anything like that...People are sick and tired of a boring image of traditional churches, and this guide is targeted for people who don't know much about God but are open minded to finding out a little more, perhaps at the prompting of their friend who gives it to them. There's so much misinformation about God's true plan for all of us, and we want to expose those myths and fill in the gaps with the truth God is trying to shout into our hearts over the noise of the world.
- If it helps you, I will email you the book so you can check it out....
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte