Hey - Thanks for your help in this project.
An updated & *eye popping* brochure is needed for our home health care agency. We send nurses, doctors, physical therapists, medical labs etc to the home of the elderly.
You can get a brief overview by visiting our website: http://www.northshorehomehealth.com
Target audience for the brochure are doctors, nurses and medical social workers. These are the people who will refer us patients - so we need to impress them and catch their eye right way.
It has to be professional looking enough but also eye popping so that they we will leave a good lasting impression. The goal is to get them to call us or fax us patients that will need home health care.
Secondary goal is to leave a good impression on anyone who comes across this brochure - to know that it's from one of the top agencies in the city/state/country.
Use your best judgment. I will just give you basic framework requirements:
* Contact information (company name, address, phone number, fax, google map) important
* I want it to be image rich & testimonial rich. Testimonials can be from http://www.northshorehomehealth.com…timonials/
* Less wordy, simple elegant and sleek. Should not be overwhelming to look at.
* List brief summary of services provided (ie: nurses, doctors, physical therapy, etc)
*Emphasize that our patients consistently rank us 9/10 and 10/10 on surveys - maybe in the form of a graphic.
* Mention briefly how we're family-run instead of a big corporation - we care about quality not quantity etc.
Everything else - I trust you will know how to do - our website has all the info
PS: I'm attaching our current brochure - which I DO NOT like. It is too wordy, boring, not enough flow, etc. Also has our old address on there.
Just for reference: