Objective: A visually entertaining 2-4 page step by step process map.
- exact page length will depend upon your design.
-Color or Color and B&W . See logo colors also so they compliment.
-Style: hand drawn or cartoon like OK. No ordinary clip art or stock images.
Examples – for ideas. Not to be copied specifically.
- http://ilovemarketing.com/page/3/- “Our 4 step process”
-The levels, key steps and many of the sub steps should have an image or interesting graphic.
Process Mapt Name: The Webinar Profit Source Map
-Add Image/graphic on All Main Levels.
-Add image/graphic on steps notated “(add image).”
- Add as many other images/graphics as you can to steps and sub steps to make interesting.
Level 1: Novelty (add image)
1) Awareness – (step)
a. Maybe I should attend? (sub step)
b. I Attend.
2) Ponder. (step) (add image)
a. Do webinars apply to my business/job? (sub-steps)
b. I should do webinars!
3) Research (step)
a. Information overload. (sub-steps) etc
4) Detour: Gets Side tracked. (add image)
a. Time passes.
b. Nothing Done.
c. Remembers again. (add image)
Level 2: First Attempt. (Add image.)
d. Signs up with a webinar service.
e. Visions of easy success dance through mind. (add image)
b. Not enough.
c. I’ll Wing it.
6) Concerns: (add image)
a. What will I say?
b. Must I use video?
c. Must I have my photo?
d. Will this really work for me?
7) First webinar with client. 1:1 or 1 to many. (add image)
a. Trial Run –> no.
b. Has Technical flubs- doesn’t know basic functions.
c. Loses focus.
d. Loses sale/end result.
8) Is embarrassed. (add image)
a. Made me look bad.
b. Self Confirmation that technology sucks.
9) Withdrawl: (add image)
a. Hope no attendees remember.
b. Questions self – What was I thinking?
c. My clients and prospects are different.
d. Won’t work for me.
e. Cancels monthly membership.
10) Reverts back to safe comfortable way – phone, 1:1 meetings. (add image)
11) Rationalization- (add image)
i. “The way I’ve always done it has worked just fine.”
12) More Excuses: My prospects/clients aren’t tech savy. (add image)
Level 3: Integration (Add image.)
13) Attends more webinars. (add image)
a. Notices more competitors are webinaring.
b. Fear sets in: Will I be left behind?
c. Acceptance – webinars are the way to communicate.
14) Signs Up Again: (add image)
a. Invests time to learn new skills.
b. Practices with another computer.
c. Masters technical functions.
15) Holds second webinar. (add image/graphic)
a. Trial Run ->yes.
b. Technically confident.
c. Has a Technical challenge.
i. Is calm.
d. Presentation technically successfully.
i. 1 person attended.
16) Continued regular webinars.(add image)
a. 1:1 and 1: many.
b. Confidence and skills grow.
17) Awareness: how do I improve my presentations? (add image)
Level 4: Beginning Mastery – (add image.)
18) The Study Of: (image)
g. Post event marketing.
19) Measuring and tracking results. (image)
20) Continued fine tuning.(image)
21) Bigger Pay Days Easier. (add image)
22) Euphoria -> I have mastered the live web presentation. (add image)
23) On set of boredom – doing same event(s) over and over. (add image)
Level 5: What’s Next? (Add image.)
24) Auto Webinar Awareness: (image)
a. Create one perfect webinar that runs without me?
d. Invest money.
e. Invest time.
25) Learns new skills and system quickly this time. (add image)
b. Trial Run.
26) Holds First Auto Webinar.
a. Technical success.
b. Technical flub.
c. Monetary flub.
d. Monetary success.
27) Dissects and fine tunes presentation. (add image)
d. Call to Actions.
28) Sets same Auto webinar weekly/monthly.(image)
a. Less time involved.
b. Tracks results.
c. Continues Fine tuning.
d. Benchmarks for reference point.
29) Pulls a second webinar from the vault.
a. Fine tunes based upon #1 webinar benchmark.
b. Sets on automatic schedule.
30) Adds a 3rd and 4th webinar from the vault.
a. Fine tunes and benchmarks as before.
31) Notices More Money in PayPal account. (add image)
Level 6: Visions of “More Money In Less Time From Anywhere” becoming reality. (Add image.)
1) Asks , What else can I-(add image)
2) Choices- (add image)
a. Affiliate market?
b. BUM market?
c. Write book?
d. Create info products?
e. Publish others?
3) Whoopee! New skills to learn and markets to profit from! (add image)
Level 7 : Auto Webinar Marketer of Other People’s Profitable Products. (Add image.)
a. Applies Level 5 experience.
b. Measures and tracks.
c. Fine Tunes.
7) Adds more products to auto pilot webinars.
a. Applies Level 4 experience each time.
b. More cash flow.
c. Less time invested.
8) Travels while auto webinars working and earning income.(add image)
a. Checks PayPal….”this works!”(image)
Level 8: What’s Next, again? (add image)
9) New Learning Phase:(add image)
a. Create own info products?
b. Create coaching groups?
10) Converts ideas to webinars and fine tunes.
11) Converts live webinars to auto-webinars. (add image)
12) Many auto webinars running each week.
Level 9: Webinar Profit Source Life Style (add image)
6) Living and working from location of choice. (add image)
7) Income disproportionate to hours worked. (add image)
a. Family and friends miffed.
8) Time freedom.(add image)
9) Contribution of time and money to others.(add iamge)
10) Financial independence.(image)
LifeStyle of Your Choice!(final end of the rainbow type image)