Cómo TenonTours comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
Ireland magazine-style brochure (8 1/2 x 11 vertical) highlighting tours with inclusions, itineraries, photos, group examples, and eye-catching graphics. Contest should only give an example of page layouts with headings, bullets, and pictures to give a sense of design.
NOTE: Prize is based on completed project with revisions. Winner will be chosen based on initial design.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Tenon Tours specializes in trips to Ireland and offers the following package types:
- Irish Immersion Tour
- Group Trips
- Self-Drive Tours
- Custom Trips
We're looking for a design that will last, without exact dates or pricing for maximum shelf life. Look at http://www.tenontours.com for more details about the Irish Immersion Tour and our company philosophy, although again, we're just looking for layout and headings with pictures. Our ideal market is 22-45, active, social, traveler who likes to drink at pubs as much as see the traditional sights.
Lo que desea
- Highlights Ireland as the title in magazine style with "your way" as a subtitle. List "Irish Immersion Tour" "Group Trips" Self-Drive Tours" "Custom Trips" as a list of what's inside. Large picture highlighting the social culture of Ireland - or a mix of pubs and castles, countrysides, cliffs. Logo and contact information on the bottom, but needs to be able to be removed easily for travel agents who wish to put their own information there. Also need the logos for agency memberships found at the bottom of our website. Spice it up with a things like "Packages from just $690!" and "Travel Free! Find out how"- Inside Cover
- Showcases our "Irish Immersion Tour". Just an area for bullets highlighting the selling points of the trip and headings for "Trip Inclusions" "Trip Itinerary" "Featured Tours" "Featured Hotels" and testimonials from past customers- Page 3
- This page highlights our "Group Trips" giving examples of what groups we cater to, providing a title, short description, and picture.
- International Irish Pub Challenge (short descrip and picture)
- Singles Week (short descrip and pic)
- College Week (same)
- Young Professionals (same)
- All Gay Trip (same
- Spring Break
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Military Week
- Fire/Police Week
- Irish Bands and Fans
- Teacher Week- Back
- Split this page top/bottom with the top for "Self-Drive Tours" and an area for examples of tours
- Bottom for "Custom Trips" and an area for examplesContact info banner across every page (phone / email / AIM) but again in a way where we can remove it for a travel agent version. Please email me for logos and questions email@example.com. Skype: tenontours IM: tenonAIM