• Perfetto Strategies offers a one stop service for marketing, communications and events needs whether it be regular assistance or on a project or campaign basis.
• Perfetto is Italian for perfect/ flawless
• Perfetto is passionate about its clients and their businesses striving to help them exceed their goals.
• What makes Perfetto unique is that we do what we say we do perfectly and clients want to work with us again and again.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
• Small to medium businesses looking for someone to provide strategic advice for their business or assistance on a specific project.
• Perfetto works across all industry sectors thereby designs should allow it to be well received by all industries e.g government/ technology. Initially we are targeting the food and wine, health and lifestyle industries.
• Currently based in Sydney, Australia clients are both national and internationally based. Most of the work is done remotely from Australia.
Require a logo/look and feel, corporate identity kit designed for a new small marketing communications business. Specifically a business card and letterhead are required. Once a look and feel is established we will look into web design and should the winning entry be interested they can take part in the additional project.
Tone - Strong, clean, elegant, warm and approachable with creative flair
Colour - Open to ideas but I would prefer it not to look too corporate. I would like it to be creative and have life to it.
• The company name should appear in the design. My initial thought is to have the word “Perfetto” incorporated into the focus of the design.
• I prefer a double sided business card design.
• The business card should have two versions: - One should also include the following text “marketing communications and events” to show the breadth of the business and the other without.
• The business card should provide room for contact details and should be provided in a format that is easily editable.
• I would prefer the letterhead to have a header and footer.
• I require the original file formats, eps as well as high res jpg’s in both mono and colour, and a reverse format. Prefer a digital- Microsoft Word and print format - PDF also.
• I require the list of pantone colours for the design to ensure accurate reproduction.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte