We are about to launch a site devoted to Sales in New York City. Our design and logo are complete and included. We'd really love a completely fresh business card design concept, to help us promote our launch to the shopping and fashion community.
Here's what our homepage will to look like: http://bit.ly/15f8t8
Our big goal is conveying that we are experts in Sales in New York, including restaurant deals, happy hours, coupons, and any other way to save money. We are absolutely fanatical about deals, and are building a community of New Yorkers saving each other money.
One idea was for the back to be a map of manhattan, at a slight diagonal, with a lot of "markers" on the map, indicating locations for current sales. Think on Google Maps how the pins show locations of search results, but our pins are the "sales" tags (please use the sales tag you see in our logo). Here is a sample map: http://www.martinlamm.de/usa/anlage…hattan.jpg though the map you design could obviously be more cartoony or otherwise attractive and have the blue (water) bleed all the way to the edges. Note the coloring limitations of our printer listed below.
That is just one idea for the card, so if you have any other concepts in mind, please feel free to suggest them - we're the owners are are totally willing to take risks with this and discuss in detail.
- 75% Female / 25% Male
- College educated
- 21 – 34 years old
- Household Income: $50k – $120k
- Works or lives in Manhattan
- I've included our EPS logo file, as well as some other relevant files here: http://drop.io/cdovtxm/media
- Please display the following pieces of contact info:
1 Gotham Plaza, New York, NY 10024
@yipits (FYI, this is a Twitter handle, no need to write the word "twitter")
- 2" x 3.5". We love rounded corners, but they're not necessarily required
- Our printer is 4by6.com, see their format: http://www.4by6.com/download (also see the file http://drop.io/cdovtxm/asset/busine…plates-zip for the output). Pay special note to the coloring specifications when you design the map, etc.