The Mark is Canada's daily online forum for news commentary and debate. It is founded on the idea that thousands of credible Canadians, here and abroad, have important things to say but cannot reach a national audience. For these Canadians, The Mark is their platform. It publishes high-quality original written, audio and video content for distribution through the web, print, radio, television and live events.
The Mark provides multiple unfiltered perspectives on current issues in four sections: politics, science and technology, business, and the arts.
We are a place of debate, a place of opinion. The Mark is where Canadians go to understand the news.
Our business card will represent The Mark to the world--- our readers (young, smart, and educated Canadians), our contributors (a community of over 650 high profile Canadians like David Suzuki, Melissa Auf De Maur, Jack Layton, etc.), our investors (Arlene Dickinson of the Dragon's Den), and anyone else who is interested. They have high standards. So do we.
Some food for thought:
1. The card should incorporate our logo (see uploaded file).
2. We ♥ creativity.
3. But, we also think things are best understood when they are simple and strong.
2. The typeface should be clear, and bold. We want something that will P-O-P.
3. The card must include a place for Cardholders Name, Occupation, E-Mail, Phone Number, and our Website.
4. We'd love our card to reflect who we are: innovative, educated, ambitious and accomplished people with opinions that we are proud to express
Please refer to our website and the attached jpeg for our colour scheme: Avocado green and snow white.
The files we will require are: Print file format - .ai (CMYK) Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte