Truman is an online video-news company based in Madrid that will be launching its services in the 3rd quarter of this year. We're giving birth to our corporate image from the ground up and that's why we already awarded a logo winner on this very same page a couple of weeks ago, have a look: http://99designs.com/contests/7768. We welcome creative, forward thinking designers with a flair for elegant, modern and eye-catching stationary work.
The logo used for this contest was chosen in a previous contest we held in this page. It can be downloaded here: http://minilink.es/7m4s
looking for a two sided card with rounded corners
be considered for the Stationary
- LOGO –of
- Card holder’s
name [card only]
holder’s title [card only]
- Postal Address
tag line- [it could go at the back to avoid confusion with logo.
[For full information on stationary required please see below 'What I want' section.
[FYI: In English this would be 'Information in movement']
TAG LINE [this expresses what we do]
Noticias Multimedia para Internet
translates into: Multimedia news for the web]
this extra tag line will better at the back ot the business cards. If at the
front it would have to be easy to read but clearly away from slogan. For other
documents it will be visible but not directly linked to the logo, if not clear
please ask. This extra tag line is needed because ‘información en movimiento’
does not give a clear idea of what Truman does, while the tag line helps
a bit in getting the message across about the core of our business]
Desired Colour Scheme: Our logo uses Red and grey, so
we believe a combination of these two plus black -if needed- would be enough.
HOWEVER, Three colours can be considered just in cases it can be absolutely justified by designer in order
to make a better impact.
Our Logo can help you find the style our stationary style needs. Modern, eye
catching. It could have –but not necessarily- some lines or shades.
we expect all this file formats:
.AI file with CMYK info if needed
JPEG (just to have the reference of how the logo is going to look like)
Simple, impressive, uplifting, straightforward work.
We will do our best to provide feedback on most entries.
The following is the list of deliverables we expect:
- Business card: 85mm x 55 mm (similar to a credit card)
- Letterhead: 210mm x 297mm
- Compliment slip: 100 x 210 mm DL
- Standard letter Envelope (110 x 220 mm DL. Margin wich cannot have printing: left, right, bottom 2mm; top 10 mm)
- A4 Envelope (229 x 324 mm C4. Margin wich cannot have printing: left, right, bottom 2mm; top 10 mm)
- Sticker: Rounded design with 40 mm width
- Folder [See info inside ZIP file mentioned above: http://minilink.es/7m4s Please add 2mm bleed to each side of your artwork that needs trimming.
- Complicated, baroque, confused proposals.
- Please don't use windows in envelopes, we prefer sticking labels.