1. Business card design. Doesn't need to have the physical address on it (since we serve two cities).
2. Letterhead - first and second sheets. Note from the download materials that we have a couple watermark designs. Watermarks are not required but provided in case you can use them effectively in the design.
3. Envelope design sized for #10 business envelope.
4. Fax cover sheet.
*5. I will increase the contest reward just before awarding by $75 if you indicate that you can provide Word templates for producing the letterhead (both first and second+ sheets), fax cover, and envelopes on our color printer.
Deliverable: all graphics in EPS printer-ready format, and AI for any new graphic elements, plus a selection of JPG formats. Preferably will be in a format that we can edit easily as our core info changes (addresses, phone #s. etc).
Logo files: http://www.smartbizlaw.com/stationery-project/
The design should lend gravitas to compete with more established firms.
UPDATE (based on questions from contestant)
As to the stationery. I’m looking for something with a delicate, professional, elegant look. Should employ the same color scheme as the logo. I DO like:
• White space
• A narrow left-hand column on stationery for address and communications info (especially leaving room for the Orlando address when we get it)
• Business card doesn’t have to have address info on it, because will be two busy with both offices.
• Reference to both cities in which we provide services: gainesville ~ orlando
• Playing with lower case (“tel fax net url”) and coloring (e.g. tel (blue) 866-996-6104 (black))
• Stationery that has a place to laser-print the particular staff person’s name and contact info
• An attractive second sheet that shows care and attention to detail with less graphic (e.g. maybe small logo in header or footer and selection of place and font for printing page # or page # of #).
I do NOT like:
- Heavy solid borders
- Borders of any kind to the edge of the page (my experience is these increase printing cost and make printing our own off the color laser impossible)
- Logo / address / comm info dominating the page for stationery
Deliverable files optimally should be something we can edit (when addresses or tel numbers change, e.g.).