Ages 25-55yrs old, gender split 80% Male / 20% Female. Cycling enthusiasts, weekend lycra clad road warriors. Athletic, sporty types who like niche and trendy clothing. Please focus on road cycling.
Looking for designs to represent Black Elephant Cycling. There is no requirement to include 'Black Elephant Cycling' on the design.
The T Shirt Design can incorporate cycling items (bikes, bike parts like rear clusters, parts of wheels or frames, hill or mountain iconography), sayings related to cycling culture, motivational/inspirational slogans or clear road safe messages.
Slogan ideas or sayings can run along the lines of: “Stomp on the Pedals”, “Suffer the Enjoyment”, “Caution; Frequently Climbing”, “No Chain”, “Spin Cycle”, “The Ascendants”, “Best Ride Next Ride” or “über domestique”. Feel free to expand.
Please be creative and consider the look and feel to reflect:
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be eye-catching but not cheap or childish
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as too much like bike snobs
3. All designs must be line art and easily screen printed on t-shirts and polos suitable for men and women.
4. Designs can have multiple colors in them. Base colours will be preferred. Keep number of colours to three or under.
5. Designs can include reference to website, http://www.blackelephantcycling.com.au
6. No stock images or clipart.
The files we require:
Actual PMS colours are best. Following file formats .pdf, .tif, .eps, .pds, .ai, and layered .psd (must be suitable for screen printing). Final artwork must be vector art, preferably an Illustrator file (CS3 or lower).