PDSWeb necesitaba un nuevo diseño de página web codificada y lanzó un concurso de diseño en 99designs.
Un ganador ha sido elegido entre 64 diseños de 12 diseñadores freelance.
We are looking for a template that includes the home page design and sub-page. All CSS. Screen and print stylesheet needed.
Public Defender Service For the District of Columbia
Desired Color Scheme:
You may use Pantone 117c and 2955c as a reference
Professional, Legal, Clean
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); css, html
PDS is looking to give its website a new professional look and feel that is attractive toÂ its main audience: attorneys, investigators and law students that are involved in the criminal justice process. The idea is to replace what we currently have with an ASP.NET application. Our developer will work on the application, so we need a cool, professional, creative template for it.
Here is the link to the logo:
- Need homeÂ and sub-page design.
- Home page should include provided logo, a horizontal menu, picture rotator as shown in the samples, organization's address and main contact information. You may use stock photos to include in home page design. Here is a link to one image you may use if you want: http://www.pdsdc.org/contest/PDS%202007.jpg. This is the organization's group photo.
- Please provide a two column sub-page that will act as the template for all other pages within the site. Please incorporate logo, bread crumbs, footer with the organization's address and main contact information, copyright. etc.
- For the sub-page you must provide formatting for different elements, like lists, tables, forms, quotes, etc. They all must match with the color scheme specified.
- Text color black
- Use Pantone 117c and 2955c as color references
- clean lines
- All XHTML and CSS (screen and print-view stylesheet needed) that renders perfectly onÂ most popular browsers.Â Sites we like: