¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Looking for new home page and sub page/product page concepts, incorporating our existing logo (font & image). Our current site just doesn't work - looks too amateurish. We are focusing our sales through the web site and we need to make a better impression with our customers - something that's visually appealing, easy to navigate and conveys the sense of quality and style we want our products to be known for.
We are a young business trying to raise awareness of bamboo as an eco-friendly fabric. The owners are a former CTO and an Account Dir. for a pharma ad agency - we're hoping to be able to make Baby Bambu our full-time gig.
Lo que desea
- Item 1...use existing logo (font & image)
- tagline: green on the inside, soft all over
- we like the color palette of the current site but are open to considering other optons (but like the green)
- fresh, upbeat, cute but sophisticated, traditional w/a modern twist asthetic; Dwell meets Restoration Hardware - even though it's children's clothing we want to appeal to the Mom's and friends that are seeking out and buying eco-friendly products
- not cliche with the use of bamboo - seems over used, we think the logo is probably enough of a nod to the plant?
- ability to scale product categories; basics, hand knits, accessories, etc.
- needs to work within the Volusion eCommerce platform (header, left nav, footer, main body of content) see http://www.volusion.com for other sites/examples - if anyone has any suggestions and/or experience w/other ecommerce platforms that may be more flexible, pls. let us know
- assumes designer is familiar with/integrates SEO & SEM best practices in to design
- other sites we like: http://www.sagebabynyc.com, http://www.bambuknits.com (a placeholder site of ours)
- Ideally, we would like two concepts - one that incorporates the 'bubble' border as seen on this link
- We do not want a modified generic template look - put some thought into our products and client base. We need to differentiate our look