PriceBlink is a coupon and price comparison service. One service we offer to our users is a customizable coupon newsletter that groups coupons from their favorite merchants and categories into a single newsletter.
We are looking for a new design for our daily coupon alert email. The coupon alert email is customizable by users -- they pick which merchants they are interested, which categories they are interested in, and whether or not they want to be notified every day of the day's most popular coupons.
The goal of the email is to get people to find a coupon that interests them and to have them click through to one of our merchants to redeem the coupon.
The newsletter format must have the following sections:
1. "My Favorite Retailers" section. This section will have all the coupons from the user's favorite retailers. In the existing email (included in the uploaded files), this section is called "My Coupons". The section will have any where from 1-20 coupons from one or more unique merchants. Many merchants will have several coupons.
2. "My Favorite Categories." This section will have coupons grouped into one or more categories that the user has subscribed to. See the current email to get an idea of the content in this section.
3. "Popular Coupons" This section will show 5 of the day's most popular coupons.
4. "Top Stores" This section will show the 5 most popular stores.
5. "Local Deals" This is a new section that will show local (Groupon, etc.) deals. Please mock it up showing at least 5 of these deals. For each of the 5 deals, there will be a Thumbnail, Title, Brief Description and Cost. You can see an example here: http://deals.pricegrabber.com/san-d…37/browse/
We are also looking for a long-term design provider. It is likely that the we will have additional project work for the winner.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte