Trademarkia is a free, visual, trademark search engine. We allow users to browse over 6 million trademarked names, logos and slogans filed since 1870. In addition to free search, Trademarkia also offers trademark filing services in over 55 countries.
Trademarkia is less than a year old, yet receives well over 600,000/month in visitors and is continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Trademarkia also is currently an Alexa 21,000 site and ranked 5890 in US traffic.
Needless to say if your design is selected, your work will be showcased to millions of individuals around the world. This project could serve as a great mantle piece to your online web design portfolio.
If one of you is an absolutely, amazing web design rock star, we may want to keep in contact. We'll have other tasks that need work, whether it is on a freelance or full time aspect.
Clean yet elegant navigation is a must.
Our primary audience are entrepreneurs, small and medium size business owners, CEO's and other executive positions.
They are all very busy and located all over the world, so be mindful of best UI/UX principles and intuitive space/proximity of various elements.
*One organized, layered PSD file
We want a an amazing web 2.0 re-design of our own Home Page redesign. (see file "tm_homepage.png")
- Currently it just looks ordinary, borderline dull and frankly boring.
- Nothing special about the font
- The colors do not pop.
- The design lacks all the subtle DETAILS that transform a good page into a mind blowing one full of depth.
- I want people to see the page and go WOW
- Read the very brief word doc.
- If you want to use to PSD go for it, but again you ARE NOT bound to it.
- You also do not have to follow the same structural layout.
*We welcome all creative approaches. That said we are fine with the current layout.
- Typography is very important, be selective, http://www.fontsquirrel.com/ is a great resource for free fonts.
-width should not exceed 950 px
- We will provide feedback daily.
(Note: If we knew exactly what we wanted or need to hand hold, then we’d be telling our incompetent graphic designer what to do). I'm sure the talent of you many will crush our pitiful redesign.