Aussie Fit Sport Science
Aussie Fit Sport is an Australian distributor to retail stores and an online retailer of sporting gear including:
• Heart Rate Monitors
• Microfibre Towels
• Stainless steel drink bottles
The target market for the product ranges from athletes to older people looking to get fit via walking, running, swimming, cycling, and gym workouts.
Broad audience ranging in age from 15 to 80, more women than men purchase.
We wish to update our site design with a simple and clean design.
The purpose of the website is to build our brand and sell our products.
We require a:
1. Home Page design and an
2. example product design please.
The design must remain neutral to a product – an interchangeable feature area (such as header graphic similar to what displays on the current site at http://www.aussiefitsport.com.au) may be the answer to incorporating product photos and info without making the product a concrete part of the design.
The website will be a Wordpress powered site.
We wish to have a blog showing on the home page below static content.
The design needs to display the below (in whatever order you wish):
• Featured Product/Special Offer graphic
• List of our 5 or so best selling products
• 100% Guarantee notice
• Facebook icon
• e-newsletter subscription
• YouTube video player /Graphic leading to our expert advice videos
• Free Report graphic – How To Get Fit Fast!
• Blog Archives
• Perhaps also include a ‘Useful Information’ section as we’d like to mention Postage info, Returns policy
• Powered by Eway graphic and text (as is on current site)
Top Level Navigation
• Products (with drop downs from each product category)
• Our Team
Links to main nav page
We'd like to see an idea for a product page from which the customer will buy.
Please use a heart rate monitor product as your example product.
Add to Cart graphic
We're thinking we might display product information in a tab like arrangement like on these pages:
Our tabs will be: