We are a new company, Turborilla, who bring back some of the good old times of gaming: Pure, simple, fun games for multiplayer action.
Our latest game is based on a classic: M.U.L.E.
It will be a faithfull re-release, free-of-charge.
The website should appeal to all the gamers and fans of the original, and also come with a fresh, but known look and feel.
Here is our "raw" website (a wordpress template), so you know how the basic layout is currently done:
There is sketch-art, that can be directly used as part of the design:
The last two jpg are currently not transparent background.
There is also a description and videos of the original game (please don't use any of that original art directly, as it's likely copyrighted):
Your design should honor these rules:
- the main task is to design the overall look for the website, with a nice header including a new design of the name "Planet M.U.L.E.".
- Links in menues should be plain HTML text and it must be possible to easily
add or remove links in the menu bar without repainting the design.
- Note there is a login form with username and password in the website header, also some statistics. They are not fixed position wise, but need to be visible from each site, so the header would make sense.
- Many pages will display tables similar to this:
We'd like you to make a nice design for displaying tables as well. The number of
rows/columns and the headlines will likely change over time. Therefore it should
be easy to add new rows/columns and change table headlines in your design.
- Your design should come as a PSD file, or other image format with layers, together
with any instructions needed and a list of used fonts and font colors.
- Your design should be possible to implement in standard HTML and CSS. Other than the header, it may not be meant for flash animations or similar.
If you have any questions, let us know!