** Schedule **
Three finalist concepts chosen Sunday, 5/9 12:00 MDT (GMT -7). Winner chosen Monday 5/10. We'll pay for secondary page design and art production.
** Style & Tone **
The feeling should be hopeful, airy, free, open, inviting movement into space. Not a heavy content site. Examples: http://www.ellispartners.com, http://www.eliewieselfoundation.org, http://www.theyouthfoundation.org, and http://www.mayoclinic.org are good examples of the "feeling" we're are looking for.
** Required Elements **
1. Logotype of The Sonnenalp of Vail Foundation (Sonnenalp sun face optional)
2. Full address (P.O. Box 4401, Vail, CO 81658)
3. Contact info (Michele D. Davis, Executive Director, 970-479-5700, firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Email sign up (text input and button)
5. Primary navigation (about, programs, events, volunteer, donate, request funding)
6. home page content areas that highlight programs, events and a news feature
7. An additional prompt to donate: for example, "Make a difference today. Donate Online"
** Other Thoughts **
- Use type and color to create sophistication without effects - see http://www.mayoclinic.org
- Use of special effects and filters should be *extremely* subtle. No glaring drop shadows or crude gradients please!!!
- Use of embedded animation/interaction is okay, especially for telling a story with images. E.g. http://www.mayoclinic.org, http://www.nature.org, http://www.makeitrightnola.org. Show your idea.