TBD (Use 'Pharma-Jobs.com' for now)
We are launching a brand new careers site and job destination site for Biotechnology and Medical Services companies. The site will show hundreds of jobs from employers across the world, and feature the logos and profiles of big brand companies who are hiring.
The personality of the homepage should be:
- Very professional, prestigious
- Easy to use and clean
Target audience are executives and middle managers from the Life Sciences industry. Our clients will be companies such as: BAXTER Healthcare, Abbott Labs, Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, Schering Plough, Amgen, Genentech, Stryker, etc.
The audience is in North America; therefore, the site must look like a North American site.
The homepage we want should be:
- Upscale and professional
- Make it easy for users to take specific actions that they want to take
Use your own color schemes and ideas. We are open to your creative thoughts!
You can use images from this link:
Remember to keep in mind SEO. Give us concepts, ideas, etc. for structuring the site such that when we code it, it is search engine optimized.
Use this sample brand: PHARMA-JOBS.COM
The links across the top or bottom should be:
About Us, Post a Job / Hire Talent, Privacy, Resources
The basic zones are:
1) For Job Seekers:
- Login / Password
- Search Jobs
- Post Resume
2) Featured Hiring Companies:
- probably a list of logos rotating or moving across the screen
3) Featured Jobs
- a list of latest jobs moving across the screen or rotating, etc.
4) Industry News
- a section devoted to industry headlines, press releases, etc. This is for the purpose of search engine optimization, etc.
5) A small link / section for EMPLOYERS
This is an existing site we want to improve:
If you can dramatically improve the above site, that would be great.