• Icons on home page – Benefitfocus, Shop, Enroll, Manage, Exchange – these icons are the same size and design type, but have different colors, which brings a more sophisticated and modern feel to the site.
• Font color / style
• Gradient treatment behind content blocks
• Home page has a linear feel, as in you read top to bottom vs. having elements in various places on the home page and having to search for content.
• Four squares at bottom of home page – Request Demo, Featured Webinar, etc – like the graphics in each vs. icons
• We love the APPS section. On the “index” page of this section, we get to read about the various secondary navigation elements before we navigate to that page. This looks clean and buttoned up.
• Within section pages, we like the repeated “Key Benefits” and “More Information” boxes.
• Large area at top of home page for content. This pushes the bottom content down too far.
• Dropdown on the main navigation – too much information for drop down
• We would like to keep secondary navigation visible while on each page. T his site looses the navigation once you click on a secondary page.
• Background treatment on purple top bar. This looks custom-designed and high-tech.
• Icons inside the stopwatch on home page
• Background treatment on colored blocks on home page.
• Grey background behind site. Fade treatment.
• Left navigation
• Left navigation treatment – too simple / low tech
• Light colors / grey
• Splashes of color in the right places – under product line names/logos
• Font size / font type
• Background graphics – square graphic that is presented throughout the site
• Content blocks on interior pages – consistent on every page, while content changes based on page navigated to.
• Header / small paragraphs per page. Less content, more high level information with headers
• Flash element on top of each page and home page
• Home page has too much content / too busy
• Clean lines
• Colored icons
• Small fonts
• Small illustrative graphics that represent content elements
• Gradient on content block backgrounds
• Large graphic at top of home page. We want to maximize space for content and do not want to take up valuable real estate with graphics.
• Home page is too busy / too many content elements